Ratings for Dr. Sudeepa Gupta

she is an "alright" internist because when I asked her if vitamin B12 is water soluble or fat soluble , meaning i asked whether the cofactor is polar or nonpolar, she said that it's nonpolar/fat soluble whereas the whole scientific and biochemical world identifies B12 as a water soluble vitamin. Besides that, I only use her for the diet plan she has. I followed the diet and lost a total of 40 pounds, which I'm very happy about. The actual list of foods we are to eat DOES get tiring after a while and it made me restless and extremely constipated, too. I definitely felt my heart rate increase and my actual heart beats were much deeper and harder, but she explained that this may be normal since the drug increases our metabolism, and the latter fact entails an increase in heart rate and body tempature. None the less, the diet and drug combo gets the job done, and my results genuinely speak for itself. The $135 covers the office visit, vitamin B12 shot, and drug for a 3 week period only.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I lost 10 pounds the first 3 weeks, eating healthy and the diet is very easy to follow. I actually low my cholesterol level a lot.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010