Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Grossman

I have been to so many foot doctors and have had an MRI and was told so many different opinions and have been sold everything from inserts to a rubbing creme. Finally, I was unable to walk for more than an hour and a half (on both feet)without pain. I kept telling all the previous doctors my ankles were turning in. None were concerned. Finally found Dr. Grossman. He diagnosed me and sent me for an MRI which confirmed his diagnose. He explained, in depth, what is going on with my feet and my options. I will be going for implant surgery on 9/4/14. Will let you know the outcome. The staff and Dr. have been very kind and attentive. After the surgery on both feet is completed, the prognosis is that I will finally walk normally again. It has been years since I could do so.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr Grossman is a wonderful podiatrist and helps everyone who comes into his office. I highly reccomend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Incorrect doctor's TaxID with insurance network casued claim processing issue. Finally patient may end-up paying the fee amount.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I recently had surgery with Dr. Grossman after being referred by a friend. I had painful bunions an hammertoes for a few years. He did a fabulous job and he gave me my life back. I can walk without pain and I even take dancing classes now. Thank you to Dr. Grossman for his expertise and his warm and compassionate way. His staff is always kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

After months of foot pain, I became obsessed with correcting the problem. I had trouble walking and I knew that I needed orthotics to correct the problem. When I finally scheduled an appointment I was very excited and couldn't wait to get an actual doctor's opinion. When I went into his office, he hardly listened to me and ignored most things that I said. He told me, "that is just how your feet are, sorry." I was fitted for orthotics (that did not help one bit because when I was getting fitted, he did not tell me to stand the correct way and told me to stand how I normally stand.) After paying for a product that did not help, I finally did my own research and found out that all I needed were metatarsal pads. The problem was corrected and my running stride has completely changed. Dr. Grossman did nothing for me other than have my feet get fitted for an orthotics the wrong way and charged me for a poor product. This man is hardly a doctor and should not have a license to practice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Jason M. Grossman's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MB Health