Dr. James R. Webb

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James R. Webb

Has helped me with my osteopenia and fractures. Wonderful staff, very professional.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I've seen Dr. Webb's office for hormone problems. They are always very helpful. I have seen other docs who haven't helped, but Jenny was able to find a solution to get my hormones back on track.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I heard Dr Webb's commercial on the radio saying how all some doctors care about is money and that some patients never even see the doctor. This was very true for my wife, in 2 visits there she never saw the doctor only a nurse practitioner. Waste of time and money, they did not help her at all..

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Webb I had been in pain for 22 years, being treated for various syndromes which all were legit, but no one thought a 40 year old woman at that time, could have dege eratove bone disease to the extent I had. I was involved in a terrible auto accident in 1991, which most physicians attributed most of my pain and problems to. I was sent to a rheumatologist/arithitist specialist who referred me to Dr. Webb, who saw me in less than a week. he sent me for more diagnostics, within that wMeek. I had my first procedure! WHAT a difference I felt within that first procedure. I have had to have several more, but I have a very bad case of osteoporosis with brittle bone disease...I had more than 18 spinal fractures with other problems, in 2007, prior to being sent to Dr. Webb another well known physician removed my coccyx which was totally detached from my lower spine..the coccyx is your tail bone. I had gotten to where I couldn't even sit. dr. Webb is amazing !!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I was in so much pain! Once I called the office, I felt right at ease. They listened, ordered new imaging, and I had my fractures fixed within 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

the waiting room was cold had to wait 1 1/2 to see dr. this office treats people very badly. Well never go back and what ever he did, did not work.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Saw Dr Webb for my back pain I had been having for a long time. I am now pain free & no longer have to take pain medication thanks to him!! Office staff were all very professional and I felt the sympathized with my needs. I recommend Dr Webb for your back pain needs..

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Was able to finally get pain relief I my back! Very nice doctor & staff. Will be going back too :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Very knowledgeable dr. Very friendly really took the time to hear my problems. Sincere caring dr! Highly recommend Dr Webb

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Webb's office was a very pleasent experience for me!!! I was able to get relief from my back pain that I had been suffering for years from. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr James Webb for any pain you might be having with your back.... I got in very fast and all his staff was very nice as well. Thank You Dr Webb

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. James R. Webb's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp