Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Mayo

Dr. Mayo did my cataract surgery and my vision is excellent! I highly recommend him. However, I have a complain/problem with the surgery center where he did my surgery...University of Houston Surgery Center. They messed up my insurance and told me they would get it straight, but it's been 4 months now. They lady there is very rude and has told me several different things. I spoke with someone at Dr. Mayo's office and they are going to try to help me straighten this out, but be aware of the surgery center.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Mayo and his staff are great! I cannot tell you how kind this man is and how good of a surgeon he is. My cataract surgery was very successful. I went for my post op appointment today and my vision is 20/20. Thank you Dr. Mayo!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Mayo's office for nearly 20 years now and Dr.Mayo's patient for ~10 years. In the past, his office provided full prescription services; however, they no longer do so. It's my understanding they concentrate primarily on LASIK type procedures. Hate to leave a great practice, but not going to spend $$ or time there when I can't even get a normal prescription exam.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Mayo has always been very attentive to my indivisual concerns regarding the health of my eyes. He shows genuine concern for all of his patients. I have been a patient of his for several years now and recommend all my family and friends to him. They too have been impressed with the care they receive and have referred friends aswell. His staff is always friendly and helpful. I tell everyone about Dr. Mayo and the great care I have received and know that he can help you too!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Mark L. Mayo's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX