Ratings for Dr. Chandler R. Mann

Dr Mann is the most down to earth Dr I have dealt with. He listens to your every word. Very helpful and dedicated to his work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I went to see Dr. Mann after a spine injury. While I was in the exam room waiting I could overhear him yelling at an elderly woman that she "sounded like a druggie" and when he came to examine me, he jerked me around until I was in tears. When I asked him to please slow down, he responded with "you need to be quiet and let me do my job". He was incredibly unprofessional and I became so baffled and upset, I left his office halfway through my appointment because I wanted nothing to do with all of that. It was unfortunate and unsettling but I have since seen Dr. Barhorst and he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

He has a very good (bedside manner). Always very thorough and very knowledgeable. He always is punctual and will work to get you an appointment as soon as possible for you. He is very down to earth and explains what he is doing so anyone understands exactly what he is doing and what to expect with your treatment. I would happily recommend to anyone who is suffering from pain.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Mann is an excellent and caring physician!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Chandler R. Mann's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med