Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Sterling

I wanted to get a breast augmentation and was very nervous after seeing some horrible results from different surgeons. I did my research and glad that I chose Dr. Sterling. He made the whole experience comfortable and easy, with more than wonderful results. My breasts were uneven to start, and was worried that my nipples might not be even. My breast are perfect now and even with the perfect size, and very natural looking. It does not look like I got plastic surgery, just naturally blessed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Staff is very friendly. Dr Sterlinh fixed my deformed caudal septum, which isn't an easy thing to do. He made it functional and aesthetically nice.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I am a larger gentleman who has had trouble losing my 'man chest'. It has been such a psychological issue for me for over 20yrs that I finally had enough. I had my consult with Dr Sterling, he completely understood my point of view and had no reservations about helping me. The surgery went well, I had little discomfort for a few days afterward, the staff is wonderful, and I am very happy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I can't thank dr.sterling and his staff enough! I did a lot of research before driving over an hour to visit dr. sterling. I loved his before and after pictures more than any other doctor that friends recommended. His staff is super friendly and personable. I had a breast augmentation that brought my chest from a small B to a D. People constantly say that it looks like I was born with my chest. They look and feel incredible! After surgery, I was up and walking around fine after 3-4 days. Dr. Sterling also is very kind and called the night before surgery and later that day after surgery to ask if I had any questions and to check up on how I was feeling. I have my dream body, and it was minimal pain, hassle, or effort. They showed me sizes that would look right, and put my mind at ease by answering all my questions. I cannot recommend him and his wonderful staff enough!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr Sterling's office did an amazing job,after 120pd weight loss and two children my stomach and breasts needed to be fixed.Two yrs ago Dr Sterling did my breast augmentation. May 27th of this year he overfilled to 600cc and did a tummy tuck.So far Im very impressed. His staff is amazing and made me very comfortable. I will be recommending everyone in the future. I can't wait to see after I'm completely healed, Thank you xoxox

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I am 32 and had a breast augmentation and lift done by Dr Sterling. I have nothing put positive things to say about my whole experiance. I LOVE my results! Dr Sterling has brought my breasts back to what the were before breast feeding two children! His office staff are wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, approachable, and professional. I have called after my procedure and they are always willing to answer my questions. I can even send photos of something that I have a question on and they get right back to me. The Elliot Surgery center was amazing. Again, everyone was so nice and calming. I would recommend both Dr Sterling and the Elliot Day Surgery Center to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I trusted Dr. Sterling because of how sincere and honest he was. I had never had surgery before and he made me feel comfortable, trusting him and the staff members at The Elliot Hospital. I even slept soundly the night before surgery because of how confident I was in his ability to do the best job possible. I was impressed when I received my surgery quote that there was a financial break down of what my money was being allocated to. I also liked the fact that he schedules multiple follow appointments as opposed to most surgeons who only see you once post operatively. He also required a complete blood count & medical clearance to make sure I was healthy which speaks to his integrity to do the right thing. As a registered nurse, I was impressed by his due diligence when he had me prep my body three days preoperatively with Betadine in the shower in order to decrease any risk of infection. His staff was equally as wonderful and helped me pick the appropriate implant size.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Sterling is excellent. I have gone to him for Dysport & Radiesse. The results of his work is amazing. I have gone to others and have not been real happy. He can sum up what you need done in about 1 minute he is that good. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Sterling fixed my nose after two horrible experiences with Dr. Feins to fix it from basal skin cancer. His bedside manner is second to none. His staff is warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dan. I'm a body bodybuilder who developed a minor case of gynecomastia from abusing anabolic-steroid supplements. Dan didn't believe I had gynecomastia because my gynecomastia wasn't the protruding sagging giant fat man breast he expects to see in gynecomastia patients he's had. He then explains to me these "ingenious theory's" of his that my body is just going through hormone changes and that I'm just exaggerating. He didn't even do a thorough examination he didn't physically check my nipples, he just looked at them and said yeah you're fine and sent me on my way out the door. For me this was a case where Dan just didn't notice and overlooked the diagnosis. But his ego and know it all attitude he had towards me really got on my nerves he treated me like I was some kind of a moron. Luckily for me, after Dan I found the right surgeon, way better than Dan... RUN from Dan!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Daniel A. Sterling's Credentials

• Ross University (Grad. 1996)