Ratings for Dr. Carin K. Pluedeman

My father was a patient of Dr. Pluedeman. He was diagnosed with in-operable & untreatable cancer. We were told by his oncologist that his primary(Dr. Carin Pluedeman) would handle follow up/hospice. August 27th we asked Dr. Pluedeman for hospice. She said as long as he's cognitive & ambulatory hospice is not needed. Thursday September 13th, my mother spoke with her MA Brad. He demanded we provide justification for hospice. Dad had an appt scheduled for September 17th, nothing was to be done until then. Sunday September 16th my father died in my arms on the floor of my parents home. We were alone, and he suffered horribly. The following day, dad's cell phone rings. It was Dr.Pluedeman's office calling to cancel & reschedule his appointment because the Doctor had and emergency. I told the woman calling it was to late, he was dead, don't bother rescheduling. Please save yourself and your loved one from her cruel and unusual punishment. She shouldn't be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Carin K. Pluedeman's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Molina