Ratings for Dr. Dale M. Rosenblum

very impersonal office - from doctor to staff members. They seem to busy though.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Rosenblum provides fine medical care. He was more than 40 minutes behind at each appt, however, and his staff rudely informed me that is "on-time" for him and "we have a lot of patients so plan on waiting an hour whenever you come." Also even though I am insured and he is in-network, I had to pay upfront and was overcharged. They would not refund the overcharge, even when I showed them documentation from my insurer, and my insurance company had to call and demand the office refund the overcharge, as required by the doctor's contract with the insurer.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Rosenblum was helpful, compassionate, and gave me a full explanation of my ailment and what treatments he intended to employ. I had a full understanding of everything that was going on. Throughout he was friendly, keeping things lighthearted which kept my anxiety level very low. at one point he chuckled and asked me if anyone had told me that he was going to be formal. He definitively was anything but formal. Overall, this was the most relaxed and enjoyable as well as effective doctor visits I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Since I started with Dr. Rosenblum, he diagnosed and designed a treatment for each of my problems quickly and successfully (very important for a senior). His staff is helpful and considerate. Any products he has recommended or has in his office have worked very well. I am extremely pleased to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND THE DR. WAS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE. I WENT IN WITH SO MUCH PAIN, AND ONLY 1 MONTH LATER MY FOOT IS DOING GREAT.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Dale M. Rosenblum's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company