Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Mackie

Service was quick, staff was nice, doctor was very knowledgeable. No fuss and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Constantly cancelling my appointment. Cancelled my appt twice then was called 1 hour before my third try and was told I owed over $160 and could not even pick up prescriptions that I had been on for 20 years till I pay. I am now going through serious withdrawal symptoms from not having these meds

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Everytime I call to make an appointment, the Doctor is either out of the office or on vacation. She is a good doctor when she is there. The staff is very terrible!! I was put on hold and waited for 20-30 minutes until someone came back on the line. The staff will surely play when the doctors away. I set an appointment and had them send paperwork to Quest for blood work, hoping to get it back before I go in. When I arrived at Quest, they turned me away because the staff didn't tell me to fast. There was about 30 minutes wasted in drive time!! I called and cancelled the appointment and got me a new doctor that has more consistency.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

How come I got a bill that was from 9/18/2012. THAT IS THREE YEARS OLD!!! I never received notice that this bill was due. Did someone find it behind a filling cabinet?

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Absolute best! She is knowledgeable and caring!! I wouldn't trust anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Plain and simple Best dr in cape coral. I love this dr

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr.Mackie, has help me tremendously. She always listens and takes her time with Me. Her Staff is great and always prompt service. Beautiful office and very clean. Will always recommend friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Mackie made a difference in my life. I was in constant pain, exhausted, depressed, and dragging one foot around when trying to walk in the yard. With treatment, life is good: I go on 20 mile biking trips, bike 5 miles to the gym where I lift weights four times a week. I belong to several social groups, because I feel good enough to socialize. Dr. Mackie helped me to have a real life again.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Mackie is a breath of fresh air. She takes her time to listen to your concerns and asks relevant questions, so you know she is actually listening to you. I find her to be quite knowledgeable and competent, and a very sweet person. I trust her with my health. I agree with one of the other reviewers, that her staff could learn some people skills. They are rather abrupt, especially on the phone. It's a shame because it could tend to turn people off, but I like Dr. Mackie too much to let that deter me. They're not really all THAT bad. I think these days the "business" of health care makes for cranky staff, which has been my experience at other medical provider offices. As far as the "on time" rating, she may be a little tardy at times, but that's because she takes her time and doesn't rush you and her other patients. If you want to go to an office where there's no wait time, there's a reason for that - not necessarily a good one, in my experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Mackie is very attentive and caring. She listens as along as you want to talk. I am glad to have a doctor that actually listens to my issues and reacts appropriately. She doe not come in the room with a computer. Great doctor! The staff on the other hand could use some customer service skills as they can be a bit short with people.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Christine M. Mackie's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med