Ratings for Dr. F. Michael Shaw

Dr. Shaw felt that my body was too hairy when I went in for an annual pap. Guess he expects his patients to wax before visiting him. My results were normal and nothing to concern, but he continually suggested that I get laser hair removal. He even recommended that I have my health insurance cover it, because you know, serious medical need. When I resisted, he wrote me a prescription for an anti-ovarian cysts medication (I do NOT have ovarian cysts), because he said that a common side effect of this medication is reduced hair growth. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Simply an amazing person. He is gentle, kind, knowledgeable human being.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I've been a patient of his since 2006. He took care of me during two high risk pregnancies and delivered my twins and triplets. He does not do late term abortion. He is a fantastic do or and I'd recommend anyone to go to him. I trust him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great surgeon, nice doctor and knowledgeable. Great staff. He specializes in infertility. I do not believe he does the procedure that the last post said he does.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. F. Michael Shaw's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Katonah, NY