Ratings for Dr. Annette A. Ciotti

My mother and I have been going to Dr. Ciotti for years. I moved away for college and upon my return scheduled an appointment with Dr. Ciotti. As I told her my symptoms, she rolled her eyes multiple times and made faces as though I couldn't see her. Dr. Ciotti had an extremely bad attitude during my appointment and acted as though she really didn't want to be there. I will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Was first a patient of Dr. Martha Hackett, but got bumpede to Dr. Ciotti a few years ago because the practice was getting so big. I don't get sick very often, so I didn't care about the switch. The first time I saw Dr. Ciotti she was very nice - but after that she seems frustrated, rushed, and frankly has a bad attitude. The last time I saw her she asked me what I wanted her to prescribe....I'm not a doctor - isn't that her job? I asked her if the medications were safe for me to take while trying to get pregnant and she said she didn't know, I would have to ask my OB...and she gave me the prescriptions anyways! I feel this is irresponsible practice, and usafe. I don't pay a co-pay to tell the doctor what she should prescribe. Never going back!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Annette A. Ciotti's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford