Ratings for Dr. Curtis J. Bowman

Run as fast as you can from this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Stay away I agree with one of the reviews that this doctor is all about money. My daughter has to have her wisdom tooth removed, we paid up front because the receptionist demanded full payment. After I submitted a claim to my dental insurance my claim was denied and the insurance ask me to tell the doctor to submit a claim. One more thing that is very suspicious is that all staff are asking for social security number.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I was in pain for years after visiting a different, now retired, oral surgeon in Enid. Dr. Bowman found the problem, using a ct scan, that didn't show up on any of my normal dentist's x-rays in 5 years. The office is well organized. There were no surprise costs at all. Dr. Bowman takes time to explain everything and answer any questions. I'm finally pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Bowman.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Worst Dr. Ever!!!! I had all the same complications as the other reviewers plus a very botched surgery that took 3 months to heal and then had to go to a specialist in OKC to get the botched surgery fixed. Was kicked out before I completely woke from the surgery and had to pay 3 times the morning of the surgery. Later found out from other specialists that I should have had to spend at least one night in the hospital do to possible throat swelling and death and definitely should not have flown on a plane the next day which Dr. Bowman told me was fine!! Stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

This office quoted me a price of $1100 using my insurance. After making all arrangements even with insurance and checking on detectable my price was actually going to be much lower, Once this office realized this The office manager told me that Dr. does not do insurance gaps. They wanted $2000 up front then once insurance paid they would reimburse me(I'm sure moths later). My total after insurance paid was only going to be $450. Ridiculous that they want all my money plus more up front then I will have to wait to get back even though they talked directly with my insurance company. This office is all about the MONEY not the health or care of they're patients. I will NOt or ever will recommend this office!!!! Terrible

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out by Dr Bowman. She had a bad reaction to the medication that was given her. It made her act really crazy, talking out of her head to not knowing who I was. She was very loud so I asked them could we just leave with her, even though I kept asking was there something they can do to give her and they said no but that she could not leave either. I did not want her to distrub the other patients. I was starting to get scared because she was this way for over 30 minutes. So later we were told that we had to leave. I asked them what were they going to do about the way she was and they just told me that It will wear off. I told them that I had to drive 30 mins away and could not drive the way she was. She was out of control. They still told me that I had to leave. I think they are very unprofessonial and I would not recommend my dog to be treated by him. If you need any thing done DON'T GO TO HIM!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Staff had no record of our appointment, no knowledge of who called my phone from their office. Then as I watched the chicken of a Dr. Wall into his office his staff told me he couldn't talk to me because he was in surgery. After being told it takes 4 to 6 weeks for insurance approval on CT scan for my son, I called and insurance Co. Said they tell them over the phone yes or no on approval. WORSE PEOPLE AND EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER DELT WITH. WILL FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT.....

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

We arrived on time for the appointment and was told to fill out paper work which we did. about ten pages into it was a paper that needed to be signed saying that payment would be made at time of service, the amount to be paid was $1511.00. I took this paper to the receptionist and was told that yes it had to be paid for that morning. I asked why we had not been beforehand, the receptionist said they tried to call the day before and left a message. At that time I was driving to the city where the appt. was. I suggested postdating a check for that Friday. The receptionist said she would have to ask the doctor. The receptionist then told us the doctor did not want to take our check and that we needed to reschedule our appt. because it had been too long from our appt. time. We rented a room, took off of work for mutiple days because of recovery time, we paid for meals and gas while getting there and back but none of this concerned him. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012