Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Myrick

This doctor has the worst bedside manner ever. My father was being seen by him while in the hospital. This guy watches too much House and thinks he can be as rude as he pleases. My mother was asking questions trying to understand . And he got snotty and rude because he had to explain it to her again. She has been in the hospital caring for my sick father and sleep depraved. My father (the patient) was trying to answer a question that the doctor was asking my mother and the Dr turned to him and said..was I asking you, no! I was asking her. Such a great way to treat someone suffering from a medical related confused state. Pick anyone but this jerk.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was scheduled three times for infusions and when I got there they did not have the orders or authorization for it and the doctor was out of the office at another location and they could not get it authorized. I am a handicapped person and had to take special transporation as well. Even though I had this happen the staff never called to tell me that they still did not have the paperwork in place and I went there twice without being treat. This is outrageous. I fault the doctor as well as the staff. I will never go to this doctor again and highly recommend that you seek another cancer center based on the neglect and incompetency both from the doctor and the staff that I experienced here.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Samuel E. Myrick's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)