Ratings for Dr. James A. Tom

Dr. Tom was excellent! He was able to clearly explain to me my problem as well as go over my options. He walked me through the procedure and was able to answer all of my questions during my follow-up visits.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Excellent staff, efficient office and Dr. Tom was Great!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

DR TOM was very extremely helpful in explaining my problem and in exploring my options. And he wasn't condescending during any my numerous visits!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Tom was very tenacious &coercive to get me to down grade my level of pain. He seemed like bc my attire consist of urban wear & not nordstrom that it was a preconceived notion of denigration towards me. Dr. Tom went as far as to tell me that i'm wasting tax payers dollars & a MRI wasn't gonig to tell me anything that he hasn't told me bc of my request of one. I only expressed the constant pain i was feeling after dr.tom sent me to therapy that didn't work for me,so i want to see what was really wrong with my knees. I'm a 25 yr old man that has chronic knee pain that can be very depressing and dr.tom has tried to hinder me from knowing my true problem by deficient diagnosis & tasks leading up to the MRI.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Very good doctor, walked me thru the operation, felt very comfortable having operation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. James A. Tom's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1997)