Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Price

Dr. Price is so knowledgeable and makes your entire experience so comfortable. He will advice against certain procedures if he knows it is not beneficial to you specifically. I trusted him through my entire plastic surgery process and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Price has the years and experience to perform necessary plastic surgery however, I believe he lacks the artistry to perform elective cosmetic surgery. After consulting with him regarding my dark circles he recommended a lower lid blepharoplasty. He removed too much fat; making me look very hollow and the dark circles even darker. When I tried to discuss my feelings with him about my hollow appearance he said "use more makeup". Disappointing. I am now investigating having a corrective procedure to have fat transferred back to my lower lids.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Price occasionally over a span of many years. He is an awesome doctor. Period. In the past, i have consulted with many other doctors and none have compared. I will be having a procedure with Dr. Price very soon, so, I figured I'd check for some recent reviews and there is no way that first review is about this Dr. Price. No way. He is courteous, very knowledgeable and professional. His demeanor is calm and he is politely straight forward with his information during visits and consultations. In all of our interactions he has never been pushy or made me to sound or feel ridiculous. As i sometimes do and his staff is and has always been great. That first review has got to be a case of mistaken identity.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have used Dr. Price for removal of basal cell carcinomas on my face and for cosmetic procedures. He is very skilled and experienced so I am not sure what the other reviewer meant. His staff is efficient, kind and helpful and Dr. Price could not be more caring. He is a leader in his field and teaches other plastic surgeons how to run their business. I always return to him because he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

He doesn't have much experience and doesn't seem too confident in his skills. I decided to use another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Gary J. Price's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois