You may also like

Rate Dr. Clif S. Richardson

Dr. Clif S. Richardson's Ratings

I went to Dr. Richardson for plantar fasciitis (spelling) and i was beyond pleased! I did my paperwork before hand on their website and was seen within 5 minutes of checking in. His staff was knowledgeable and his nurse was very nice. Dr. Richardson was upbeat and easy to talk to. He told me right away what the problem was and used treatments that other offices didn't offer me. But the downside of these better treatments is that they were more expensive because i had not met my deductible but they did not require the money up front! would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I went to dr Richardson and got an ingrown toenail removed I was told there would be no pain afterward. Well there was pain and lots of it when I called his office the next day and needed something called in I was told to take Tylenol!!!! Yea right and it caused me to miss a whole days work. He wouldn't even proscribe me a low dose pain reliever. Don't go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][330752].votes_count ]]