Ratings for Dr. Vitaliy Y. Poylin

Dr Poylin was my husbands surgeon during a very long and difficult battle with rectal cancer. He saved his life. He was patient, kind, and a talented educated skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Poylin is a great surgeon. Due a complicated fistula problem, he had to perform surgery 3 times in order to fix it with the least amount of damage. Finally it seems my problem has been resolved after 2 years. He was always very helpful, great bedside manner and provided as much information as possible. I even consulted a 3rd opinion (he was my second) and confirmed I was on the best hands. As a woman, it is not always easy to find a male doctor whom you feel comfortable with, but Dr. Poylin is very professional. I saw him at HVMA and had my surgery at BIDMA.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Poylin biopsied and then operated on my colon in 2013. He was excellent and I felt pretty lucky to have gotten him. My follow-up visits were with a staff member - those too were informative and reassuring. It's been 2 years now and I'm doing great.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Great surgeon at BIDMC. His surgery brought me back from a long health problem. Very attentive and kind. Down to earth easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Vitaliy Y. Poylin's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med