Ratings for Dr. Aldith M. Lewis

My first encounter with Dr. Lewis left me feeling like I wanted to switch doctors immediately. I had blood work done (that was ordered by her office) and she couldn't even interpret the results for me. She had to send me to a specialist. What was the point of me coming in then? I was floored by her ineptitude. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My grandmothers doctor for over 10 years , last week sends my grandmother to get a MRI , Not even knowing her patient of 10 years has metal clips in her head from a brain anurisum . Could have killed my grandmother . I agree with most reviews This doctor is Clueless does not know what she is doing and should be turned in to the athorities for medicare fraud. Also will not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Very slow nursing process,Dr is nice but poor on medical knowledge's.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr A Lewis is a nice lady but refers everything out except reading the results of labs to you. She is usually late and spends very little time with me. Does not respond to MY chart communications. Other staff members in building are not pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

She's good for recommendations of other care providers without actually doing anything herself. I was on anti depressants and due to office policy was unwilling to allow to schedule an appointment in which I would be able to financially afford, she left me no other option than to cold turkey them. Cold turning anti depressants is a horrible thing to do. I find her to be useless. Only things she provides is other doctors to take care of you. You're better off looking up a specialist instead of seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr.Lewis and her staff are wonderful always so understanding. I really enjoy that they don't rush you and listen to how you feel! Dr. Lewis makes me feel like telling all my friends about her and I do! She is great!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Lewis was terrible!!!! She has no clue what she is doing. She is very sweet and nice but has no clue what she doing. She looks up stuff on an app on her phone (hypro.). I too have been fighting with my insurance company because this incompetent so call dr diagnosed me with two mistakes. I had to see two different specialist. She is nice; but also useless!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

she is terrific! knows her stuff and diagnoses well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Lewis was great, I have been through several doctors and found her helpful and had a great sense of humor. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

very good dr. we moved here from michigan and found dr lewis to be an excellant health care provider, we rate her as top notch

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Aldith M. Lewis's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Oxford