Ratings for Dr. Christopher Funk

I saw Dr. Funk for surgery of a torn ligament in a toe. I was left disfigured, in pain, and needed to see another doctor for repair surgery to take care of the poor surgical outcome. Do see an orthopedic surgeon (medical doctor) if you are considering any surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Funk for an infected left great toe and a painful right foot. He gave me antibiotics for the infection and x-rayed my right foot which turned out to be far more serious than I thought. Shots may be administered for pain now, but but fusing of the bones for my right great toe may be required in the future. Dr. Funk explained all of my problems in great detail to my satisfaction. Dr. Funk also speaks to you, not down to you. It was a pleasure having his medical service available to me.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

What a nice guy and a great doctor. I had toe surgery on a broken toe, and Dr. Funk put me at ease, took great care of me, and fixed my toe. I've been recommending him to anyone who is looking for a good podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

My son was terrified to have his ingrown toenail removed. Dr Funk was fabulous with him! He made my son so at ease. I was very impressed with him and his compassion. I will definitely refer others to him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr Funk is my favorite! He makes me feel that he is genuinely caring & concerned about my medical problem. He is usually very prompt and is a great listener. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

D. Funk is great. He partners with you and is a very caring man and doctor. I wouold highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Christopher Funk's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)