Ratings for Dr. Steven E. West

I had a rare condition known as Wegeners Granulomatosis. It had been in remission for 24 years, and the nose bleeds had started again. My old ENT had long since retired. Dr. West was familiar with this rare condition, he hit it with Prednizone and Bactrium. Remission again in 4-6 weeks. He was knowledgable, friendly, punctual, went well beyond what I would have expected with a normal ENT. That's why I'm going back there next month for an annual checkup.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I had a problem with my inner ears hurting. My PCP gave me a referral to Dr. West, and I saw him multiple times. He is a polite Dr., but my ears still hurt; he could not tell me what was wrong or how to fix the problem or ease the pain. To add insult to injury, his office did not go through my insurance for whatever reason, and I am now getting collection bills. I now have to handle this situation that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Steven E. West's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)