Ratings for Dr. David A. Scapini

Dr. Scapini was nice, however I think he spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was a new patient, and was needing help with a problem I had been having. He told me to "continue what I was doing" (even though it wasn't working) and to keep taking my allergy pills (OTC not even prescribed by him). Over all, my 5 minute visit cost me over 70 dollars and had absolutely no resolution to my problem. I will DEFINITELY not be back, and will caution others about going.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

After having repeated ear infections and five rounds of antibiotics, my infant daughter was referred to Dr. Scapini. As with any other doctor, you always have your guard up at first. I'm happy we have found him. He's good at making informed and educated decisions and backs them up by test results, is very straightforward, and professional. I'd recommend him to anyone with an ent issue.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Looking for a new ENT in the area, and reading other websites on this MD, I was kind of weary, bc of the up and down of reviews. But Im SO gald I went and tried him out. He was AMAZING. Took the time to answer all questions. Just went over the top on every concern I had. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Didnt feel rushed. Honestly Im so gald I called and made my appt with Dr. Scapini. Staff was professtional, and his assistant was very knowledgeable and courteous. Would recommend him 110%!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. David A. Scapini's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI