Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Sun

I don't know if this doctor is helpful/knowledgeable in medicine.To me everything else is a moot point given the experience I had.I saw her once.Her office is very small which would be fine, except while I was there in the waiting room, I could hear everything she was saying during her phone conversation with the insurance company.This included the patient's ID number, medical problems, lab report results,etc. I couldn't believe it! Doesn't this violate HIPPA laws?? She was using a phone in the front reception area but could prevent this by using a phone in back part of office. During our appt.,I told her I was concerned about her making calls from front phone, and I could hear everything she said about a patient. Instead of taking responsibility for the situation, she blamed it on: unfortunately she has a small office; that sometimes the reception door gets left open when patients walk in; and that most patients aren't listening for something like that. LOL,ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Jennifer C. Sun's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Oxford