Ratings for Dr. Woodrow W. Janese

He saved my life. He performed emergency brain surgery on me after I was in a car accident in 1992. Because of his knowledge and expertise I'm alive today.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I went in because i get migraines. Waited an hour and a half past my appointment then after hopping around his office and him poking me with a needle he argued that i dont have migraines. What a waste of my time. He only excepts cash so i went to the atm. when i got back he didnt have change for a $20. This "doctor" is a joke!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Waited 2 hours to be seen for work injury that was set up by Liberty Mutual. Attitude changed from nice to very authoritive and abrassive, after he asked Sandy the Office manager/Receptionist/Nurse and Assistant what i was there for? Without reviewing my records had me hopping on 1 foot and doing tests that was aggrevating the injury. The guy is old and shouldve retired 20 years ago. Seemed like he's hanging in there for the insurance easy money..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Refuses to give actual treatment suggestions, was told just to live in pain.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

It seems this doctor has a excuse for every family in need, there all alcoholics, and there all liars,plus he hates obama for helping the needy out ,that will be my second and last visit to him . More people should speak up on his rudeness and mental issues.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Woodrow W. Janese's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1974)