Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Cohen

I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff. They scheduled us for the next day and did not make us wait at all when we arrived early for appointment. He was very compassionate and explained everything. I was very impressed with Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I had a very good experience today with Dr. Cohen. From familiarizing myself with the practice on the website, to making my appointment for follow-up, everything was smooth and professional. Dr. Cohen listened to my symptoms, took x-rays, discussed treatment options with me and answered all my questions. I left feeling encouraged about getting relief, and confident in Dr. Cohen's analysis. I would recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

It has been a long time since I have had such an obnoxious, rude and abusive doctor experience. I was very clear concerning my need for orthotics. My first visit I waited for 55 minutes to be seen and my second visit I waited 40 minutes all the while I was the only patient in the waiting room. When the first pair of orthotics were delivered they were such a misfit that I was literally unable to walk in them. When I went back for a second fitting three weeks later, again the only shoes that they would fit in were athletic shoes. I was very specific about having them fit business casual lace up shoes, not althletic shoes (for work purposes). As I asked questions and told him that the orthothics would not work for my needs, the louder he got. He would not answer my concerns directly and told me to just wear the orthotics for three weeks, walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. I wanted the name of the manuf of the orthotics, they would not give it. I will never go back

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr Cohen is the best! Helped me with my foot problems and the staff was great. Would definitely recommend Dr Cohen.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013