Ratings for Dr. William J. Corkins

I was so impressed with my visit, I called my mom and told her she needed to switch eye doctors. You guys do everything right! I felt welcomed, informed and taken care of. Thank you for such a great experience!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Great service! The staff and Dr. Corkin are all very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Mid Florida Eye Specialists was the best medical office I have ever been to. The staff was incredible - from reception to doctor to eye-care assistant. They all really were looking out for my best interest in being there. I felt very comfortable and the employees were all so trustworthy and dependable. The doctor even took the time to not only assess my current eye health but educated me. The doctor was able to really explain to me the "why" and "how" my eyes are the way they are. I thought this was truly valuable and shows great customer consideration. Mid Florida Eye Specialists has the best staff, facility and service. I am definitely recommending to all of my friends and will continue to support this company. They have gained my loyalty. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The best eye care place I have gone to. Recommending them to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

We were very happy with the experience and the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Took time to explain everything. Made my son and husband an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Corkin is excellent. The best & most thorough eye exam ever. Great at explaining every question or concern I had. I have recommended this office to anyone needing this service.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Corkins is great, very personable and took the time I needed. My last doctor rushed through the exam and I had to get new lens a month later.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent experience with all workers. All were very polite & so friendly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

My husband and I first saw Dr. Corkins when he was at another practice. After he left that practice we found him again after doing a little internet research. Since then he has been at 3 of your office locations and each time he moved we followed. We now take a one hour drive to our appoinments. His personality as well as his professional approach and skill is why we keep going to him for our eye care.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. William J. Corkins's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

Carefirst Bcbs