Ratings for Dr. Sharda Bhasin

Dr. Bhasin is the epitome of old school true blood medical practice. She uses all the latest technology but reminds you of the way patient doctor relation was back in the days. She is jolly, very prudent and she has tons of experience and she makes everything seem so easy and relaxed. We went to her for my wife's pregnancy. She was there for us right from the weekly visits to the time that the baby was delivered at Torrance Memorial. She is such a sweet person, which helps a lot as you get to discuss all your concerns. She handles all the related issues herself so we never had to see anyone else. I would highly recommend her to all parents to be. She has a wall in her office where she has posted pictures of some of the babies that she has delivered. This not only shows her love for what she does but also an affiliation to her patients. I found it endearing. We went today for our postnatal checkup, and i will definitely keep in touch. Thanks a lot Dr. Bhasin!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Bhasin is a great and wonderful doctor. She was very supportive on my decisions about my pregnancy. She's there when you need her.The staff was amazing, couldn't have been more happier. I definitely recommend Dr Bhasin.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Sharda Bhasin is only concerned about the money. I met with Dr. Sharda Bhasin for a short consultation where nothing was done. I told Dr. Bhasin that I really liked my current doctor (Dr. Cristal Lynch and her Nurse Practitioner, Rosemary Mosher - both are AMAZING) and the only reason I was looking for another doctor was because my work schedule wasn't working with their schedule. Well, before I could decide or request my own records for Dr. Bhasin's office, Dr. Bhasin's office prematurely called my curretn doctor demanding my file. They billed $200 for this bogus consultation. When I called I was told they didn’t tell me I would be charged for the consultation because I didn’t ask. Because of this experience, I decided my current doctor is worth missing a bit of work. I'm just surprised because Susan (manager) said that was my issue and all she was concerned with is that I paid my balance. Dr. Lynch is always current with the latest news regarding obstetrics and gynecology.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Bhasin is one of the most intelligent, kind, compassionate and caring physicians I have consulted. She is practical and helps a patient make good decisions about her health and related gynecological issues.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very great and personable, make one feel very comfortable. She is also very wise,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

If you read all the reviews then you will come to know about this doctor. I will never recommend this doctor, as my experience throughout several visits was not satisfactory .There are several good doctors in this area.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I love this Doctor, she is very caring and gives great advice for expecting moms. o Enjoy my visits everytime i go. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful, i am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I seen Dr. Bhasin for two visits during my first pregnancy. There were a few things with our visits that she did that just made us feel very uncomfortable. During one of the visits Dr. Bhasin answered her cell phone right in the middle of doing our ultrasound. I just felt this was completely unprofessional and not right for her to be doing during our scheduled appointment. During our second visit we have decided that we did not want to have any of the sequential testing done. When we told Dr. Bhasin she just laughed and said, "Oh well you must believe in God" She made us feel really uncomfortable with that comment and I just felt it was completely rude and unprofessional to say. To top it off with the last visit she just walked out of the room and left the gel all over my stomach for me to clean off myself. I just feel there are alot of great doctors around and there are many other places you can go to get proper care. Right now we see Dr. Lynch and are very happy!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

When I first visited Dr Bhasin office I was not so sure I want to come again, because she seems not be helpfull at all and do not give any information about what is wrong with me. I have to find out myself, on the internet, what was wrong with me. So, now I am going to do surgery, done by DR. Bhasin and I am going to find out if she is good or not. Will send another review after my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr Bhasin was my OB during my 2 pregnancies. I found her to be efficient, helpful, and also through. Yes, the wait is long in her office, but, she also delivers babies at all odd hours, and performs emergency c-sec as needed, so, it is impractical for one to expect the doc to be available on time to keep an appointment. My experience during both my pregnancies was good, and I would recommend that everybody do their research before deciding upon a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Sharda Bhasin's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1969)

MSP/BC Med