Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Tirino

Daughter had surgery with dr Torino. The survey was a success but the doctor and staff seem to not pay attention to detail. Patient had to get their own ct scan. No one told us not to take pain medication after surgery , for so many hours as pain medication had been given after anesthesia. I caught this myself and pharmacist recommended waiting at least 6 hours as the medication could cause respiratory distress. Then dr didn't sign Rx and after an fairly invasive surgery , patient had to drive back to dr office to get Rx filled. Doctor and staff don't seem to pay attention to details or to remedy their mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Tirino is an absolute expert in her field. She saved my son's hearing after he had a botched surgery at Eggleston. She replaced his ear drum successfully and put in titanium hearing bones successfully. We are forever grateful to her. He hears wonderfully now! She is the BEST in Georgia!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Tirino is an awesome individual. She is sincerely caring and takes the time to get to know her patients. When I found out I had a tumor, I was sent to Dr. Tirino and felt immediately at ease when she spoke to my husband and I. Her demeanor was instrumental in turned an extremely frightening forecast into a hopeful and positive future. I am so thankful to have had Dr. Tirino and Dr. Bart MacDonald as my surgeons. May God continue to Bless them with loving hearts, minds and hands so that they can continue bringing hope and help to people in need.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Tirino is excellent and I would highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and takes time and concern with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Tirino. She was very patient and listened to my concerns and explained my condition. I am very pleased I met with her and how she handled my vertigo issue.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Excellent staff, very knowledgable doctor. I recommend them to patients who require knowledge about vertigo and dizziness.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

After a car wreck my eardrum was gone and spinal fluid with blood came out my nose and ear for years.. 4 times surgery , all were supposed to be world class--California, Birmingham,etc. Years went by with much trouble with infections. I would fly anywhere for the right Doctor. NONE WERE IN THE LEAGUE of Dr. Jennifer Tirino. I can not express the emotions I feel for her. For the first time in years, I hear--Not just a little, not fuzzy---But very very clear. Is there a difference-- You bet there is. Jennifer is not just another ENT Doctor but a true world class surgeon. Don't walk but run to her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Tirino was excellent to work with. She listened to us and never rushed us when dealing with our toddler son. She is very patient and made sure we were well informed. She is what you would hope for in a doctor. We highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Smullen ran up my bill 1,000s to rule out a tumor, because she was not familiar with the normal symptoms of the disorder she originally diagnosed me with. Her statements as if absolute fact that the other symptoms I was experiencing were not related to my disorder cost me an enormous amount of money and time wasted. She dismissed me and told me that there was only one specialist in the country that is working on my disorder (there are 3) and that I would need to wait through the one year wait list to see him. Her information on my disorder was obviously old and out dated, but everything she stated was as if fact. She seemed so confident I believed her until I found out otherwise... I am now in the care of knowledgeable doctors that say "I'm not familiar" or "I don't know let me research more" before making life decisions or frightening me with a random tumor diagnosis. She is confident & I'm sure good at some things, but her ego got in the way of helping me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Smullen is not only a gifted surgeon, but a very understanding doctor. She diagnosed me with a ear disease and was able to bring up my hearing with surgery. Brilliant surgeon and compassionate doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Jennifer L. Tirino's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA