Ratings for Dr. Theodore A. Buccilli

He is an awsome doctor. The best foot doctor and he was so great with my son who was scared

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Buccilli is one of the most caring doctors I know. He didn't care want insurance I had (Medicaid). He treated me with respect and took my pain away. I is just an all around good person who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr Buccilli is by far the best doctor ever, I have Caresource (Medicaid) insurance. He didn't care what insurance I had, he took the time to explain everything to me. He was able to take my pain away when no other doctor would listen to. THANK YOU DR BUCCILLI

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Healed ipk on foot fast no more limping. Always prompt and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I feel he way over charged my insurance company for services rendered.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Was going for visits for 6 mos. & I only had one insurance company. I never had a copay. Then 1 year after my last visit, I get a bill saying I owe a copay from that last visit. By the time I had my last visit I had my existing insurance, plus a new insurance provider & somehow they said I now owe them. Makes no sense and no one in the office could tell me why. Or why it took a year for me to get the bill. Was told they would send me paperwork from the insurance stating what was paid & they never did. Now they turned it into a collection agency for a $26 bill instead of providing me with the paperwork they promised & I would have paid if it was legitimate.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Was misdiagnosed had to see 2 other doctors who both had the same diagnosis... charged me well over 2K woud not accept responsibility for error.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Theodore A. Buccilli's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)