Ratings for Dr. Latrice M. Allen

Dr. Allen is the best obgyn doctor I have ever had. She takes time to talk and explain things with me. My three daughters go to her as well. Dr. Allen delivered my granddaughters, and will soon deliver another granddaughter for us!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Allen is amazing. She removed 2 cyst and a fibroid from my uterus. She took her time, so that she would not have to leave a big scar. I felt so much better after the surgery. She also has great bed side manner, which is very important to me. I have recommended her to several of my friends and they love her as well. Great all around doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I went to this Dr. about 6 months ago w/ fibroid problems and the treatment she recommended was successful. I also discussed another medical problem with her that at that time I had been experiencing for yrs, turns out my problem had been mistreated and misdiagnosed by all my previous doctors. Dr. Allen was the first Dr. to treat me with something other than oral medication and the treatment she choose worked for the first time in over 7 yrs. I was so happy with this Dr. I asked her to be my primary Dr. and she replied "I'm a specialist from the waste down" BUT THANKS to her I no longer need a specialist ;). I LOVE THIS DOCTOR and would recommend her to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I love DrAllen, she delivered my baby when my OB was unavaliable. She did a great job and made me feel very comfortable during this scary time. She was the only doctor on the floor and there were 5 other women in delivery. She was great!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She was great until I had to deliver my baby. We decided to deliver on little company of Mary and not Torrance memorial. I say this because she primarily works in TM. I was induced on Monday and not delivered until Thursday night. She never got to see me at the hospital and when it came to pushing time (4hrs) she showed up on the last 5 min and she used the vacuum. Since then I changed doctors for my second delivery and I had a different excellent experience with second doctor. So please don't go to dr Allen if you are planning to deliver in LCM. You will never see her until is too late.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Allen is the BEST OB Dr. out there!! She delivered my daughter 8 years ago and I had the best experience with her! She is very nice and caring. I also love how she will sit with you and answer all and or any questions you may have. Just recently I became pregnant and of course I chose Dr Allen as my Dr. At to no surprise she was just as nice and caring as she was 8 years ago. I LOVE YOU DR. ALLEN

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I can not beleive the comments on here! If you looked into this Dr. you would know that she has a case against her, a legitimate one...she is "nice" to her patients I will give her that, but she blames everyone else for her mistakes. She botched my delivery so badly that I can not even go down that path on this website. I should have listened to the others and did my homework! Don't go to her. To the "Maternal RN"-maybe she cared more about you and your baby than the rest of her patients...shouldn't we all be treated the same?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.Allen's for 4 years. I'm a woman with a lot of anxiety, and Dr. Allen has always made me feel as comfortable as possible. I'm now 7 weeks pregnant, and I feel very confident that she is the perfect doctor for my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

When my son was born Dr. Allen circumcised him. We've been questioning the result ever since so after 2 years of differing opinions from pediatricians, we finally took him to a urologist who said he was essentially uncircumcised and the skin was still attached. Unfortunately he has to go through the procedure again at the age of 27 months. Not saying she is a bad doctor, just saying what happened. For my son's sake, I wish it would have been done correctly the first time so he doesn't have to go through the procedure again as an aware 2 year old...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I am a Maternal-Child RN and I am a patient of hers. She is the BEST. She keeps herself up to date, knowledgeable, friendly and she truely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr. Latrice M. Allen's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1996)

AHC