Ratings for Dr. Barrett Eisenstat

Dr. Eisenstat was great!! The wait was a little long, but that was due to the fact the he spends time with his patients and does not rush them. During his care, he explained to me what caused my skin condition. I felt very comfortable with him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I consider him a go-to guy if you have a problem. Years ago I had a rash that nobody could figure out. He had the pharmacist make up a concoction of 3 different ingredients that worked wonders. Since then he has always had a creative solution to my skin problems. I consider him to be the best dermatologist I've ever gone to.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

He is very warm, kind and interested in what you say. He'll give you all the time you need and is very knowledgeable. One of my favorite doctors!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I loved him!! First doctor that was on time, didn't rush me out of there and explained everything. Highly reccomended

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

He's a sweetheart! Never rushes me, he will give you all the time you need. All doctors should be like him! Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Barrett Eisenstat's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)