Ratings for Dr. John P. MEEHAN

Meehan does not admit to his mistakes or does he care how much pain he has caused his patients by his mistakes.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had hip replacement surgery in 2015. During the surgery my tendon was torn and the attachment was to long that it went completely through my pelvic bone. Manufacturers literature cautions doctors not to use screws that were to long that would penetrate the pelvic bone. I have had severe pain since the replacement surgery. Was told that everything is OK that pain was from something else. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone, so no one else has to go through what I"m still going through with severe pain.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Went to this Doctor because he was highly rated. WOW was that wrong. This guys a QUACK but he'll tell you he's the best around (and that is what he told me, Really). Walked in and in a very arrogant tone ask me "why are you here". I told him I have been in extreme pain for over two years (being tossed back and forth between Hip and Back surgeons), can't sit, stand or walk. He said he looked at all my records and couldn't find anything wrong with me that I was fine. I asked him why do I have all this pain? He's return was I don't know and walked out. After that I change health care systems from Sutter to UC Davis. The first Doc there sees me and says you have to have a hip replacement. I had that on 4/15 and not only was my femur head and acetabulum destroyed there was also a spur between the femur head and the acetabulum. I was asked how I could move. Take my advice! Run as fast as you can away from this guy! And second transfer immediately to UC Davis Medical Group.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. John P. MEEHAN's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)