Dr. Vincent I. Lin

Ratings for Dr. Vincent I. Lin

I came here by referral. Dr. Lin is a very nice and gentle doctor and the assistants are very helpful. The clinic is very clean. Everything is just perfect. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very patient dentist. My kids were scared of seeing another dentist, but they liked Dr Lin. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Very good dentist. My whole family came to Dr. Lin for check up and cleaning and Dr. Lin is very patient, friendly and professional. There are two assistants, and they are very nice and helpful, too. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very good experience. I came here because my friend referred me to Dr. Lin. Dr. Lin is very gentle and professional, and he answered all my questions. He did all the works carefully with very good skill. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

im veyr happy with dR LIN, he is very gentle witl tooth filling...he give me anestheisa local so i didn't feel any pain, and the nurse is nice, and thank you Dr. Lin and the lady in the front desk very nice too....

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I came in because of the tooth was hurting so much. The doctor was very patient to explain and tried to resolve my problem. I did regular teeth cleaning, too, and it took me almost 30 minutes to finish it. There are two assistants in the office, and they are very nice and helpful, too. I will keep staying with this doctor and office. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

horrible dentist, I came here because they accept Medicaid and once I went in there I told him that I only wanted xrays for wisdom tooth and right after they heard that they are really mad that I didn't want to do a cleaning. The girl reassuring me that the cleaning was covered by insurance. I know that but I didn't have time at the moment. I came back for the cleaning and noticed how rushed the dentist was. It took him less than 3 minutes to do the cleaning. I haven't gotten one in 2 yrs and the other times I gotten cleaning they were over 20 minutes. I guess he packs in a lot of people and just does quick cleanings. He didn't do much difference than what my oral B electronic toothbrush does.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

My whole family is very happy to have Dr. Lin as our family dentist. He is very gentle, knowledgeable, and the charge is always reasonable. We have referred a lot of friends over and everybody is satisfied. Dr. Lin and the staff treat patients nicely and friendly. We all love Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

They took advantage of me a disabled person and they never completed the work I paid for.promised my dentures would be ready by a certain date lied .then went on vacation .worst dental place I've ever been to .went back to see if they could correct .they both attached me verbally .if I was well I would take them to court and get my money back. Stay away..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

My family and I like Dr. Lin pretty much. Dr. Lin is very nice, gentle and patient. He takes time listening and explaining and working on my teeth. Staff are very helpful and friendly. This clinic is very clean and comfortable. Best dental experience in my life. Me and my family will stay here with Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013