Ratings for Dr. John A. Duncan

I have a 25 years old daughter and Dr. Duncan was her pediatrician. I also have a 16 years old daughter and he was her pediatrician/endocryn doctor as well. He is so knowledgable in the endocryn practice that I wouldn't trust anyone else in the world with my kids. My 16 yr old was born with Turner's Syndrome and he has guided her through this medical process since she was born. I wish he could be around forever.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Duncan is a really good doctor. I had prediabetes and he helped me start making changes in my life to get healthier. He is very nice and positive, and he keeps up with new research (he's always talking about something new that he has learned). The other staff members were always very nice to me too. They really listen to you, and they make you feel comfortable and like you are going to be okay. Now that I don't go there anymore, I actually miss my visits! How unusual is that, to miss having to go to a doctor every 3 to 6 months for several years? That's just how good they are! I would definitely recommend Dr. Duncan!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. John A. Duncan's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1977)