Ratings for Dr. Fernando L. Gonzalez

Dr. Fernando Gonzalez is the worse Dr. I have ever encountered. I saw him for what was thought to be a urology problem in 2009. It turned out it was not a urology problem, but a thyroid problem. Rather than refer me back to my primary care physician like doctors are suppose too. He fabricated a mental health questionnaire and told me to see an anesthesiologist. He then filled out the paper work on the referral wrong which was a good thing as he should have never referred me to that person in the first place which stopped the anesthesiologist from providing treatment. I then spent the next 4 years suffering continually declining health due to thyroid disease which no one in the South Bend Clinic would take seriously because of the mental health questionnaire he fabricated. I eventually ended up at the Mayo Clinic which fixed me up so I could get back to my life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Fernando L. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)