Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya

My son was in a car accident and fractured his femur near the surgery site of a recent ACL repair. My son was brought by ambulance to a local hospital. Dr. B refused to do the surgery and insisted that the doctor, who did not have privileges at the hospital do the procedure. Dr. B was given consent by both me and the original surgeon to do the surgery. Dr. B made up every excuse in the book as to why he could not do the surgery. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE! He clearly has no regard for the vows he took as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I had a bad break of the elbow that had a plate in it from a previous break. Dr. Bhattacharyya is the best, he is highly skilled. This was a very difficult case and I have recovered 100% even though I was 52 when it happened and the physical therapist thought I would be missing 30% range of motion. Dr Bhattachayya is kind, thoughtful, explains things very well. You can tell he cares and it is because of his brilliant skills that I have full use of my right arm today and full extension and full contraction! He made a huge impact on the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst