Ratings for Dr. Max R. Root

Was referred by Dr. Scott Parry's orthopaedic office because they don't do spinal problems:At first Dr. Root was a godsend, was worried about me and nerves or blood vessels being pinched going to my brain, sent me for two MRI's (head and neck), found out I had discs pressing on my spinal cord. But after telling me how bad it was and that I could be paralyzed if I fell down or got rear ended in an accident, he sent me to a neurologist to interpret my brain MRI, a pain specialist to do an epidural, and another doctor to test me for balance issues and he had his office refuse to see me again. I had no idea where to go or what to do and the places I was sent to didn't either. I feel completely abandoned by him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I visited his office with a legitimate complaint (bulging disk) and he accused me of lying to get a bigger insurance settlement, refused to treat me. I've since been to another MD who treated me and I'm doing better. He was incredibly rude and unhelpful and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Max R. Root's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)