Ratings for Dr. Gerald L. Kennedy

I have to say that I have been apprehensive of the dentist all my life starting at age 7 with 21 cavaties. I went to Dr. Kennedy this year with the need for a root canal, crown and 2 fillings as I could not hold off any longer having an absess for a year. I was so shocked to experience a totally pain-free procedure -- Dr. Kennedy and his expert staff made me feel totally at ease, kept me informed of what they were doing and why -- all the time checking in with me to see how I was doing. I have never felt so safe and comfortable in a dentist chair in all my life!! My teeth are now the healthiest and whitest they have ever been -- words cannot express how strongly I feel about recommending them especially to folks like me who have a phobia of the dentist. I am actually looking forward to my dental cleaning this January and hope others will try them out as they are affordable and work with insurance companies to get you the coverage needed. Thank you Lombard Dental Associates!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014