Ratings for Dr. Walter F. Rutkowsky

This OD advertises glass CPF lenses with prices and that they will work with you via e-mail if you have a prescription. I called and spoke to a woman that just would not help me at all, said I should really work with someone local (I have been unable to find anyone local that will do glass lenses). she said I needed measurements, I told her I have measurements on a current prescription, but she just saying it was because of the measurements, after she said this 3 times I realized either she just wasn't hearing me or it was an excuse. she hung up on me. Not sure she realized how serious I was. In all fairness I am getting the cold shoulder trying to buy glass lenses anywhere (liability issues because glass can break). I have Diabetic retinopothy and cant see in bright light even with sunglasses, so I don't go outside much during the day, these lenses would really help my quality of life and I am really disappointed with the attitude of this place and their reluctance to help me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Walter F. Rutkowsky's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)