Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy transformed my breasts and they look natural and are not big. He took great care of me during and after the surgery. He routinely does a check-up on me and sends me for a yearly mammogram due to my grandmothers medical history. He is an excellent surgeon and considers all factors before deciding that he will do the requested surgery. If I could afford more surgery right now, I would schedule another one with him immediately.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Botched surgery. Dr. Kennedy admitted results weren't satisfactory and then requested over $5,000 to fix the problem he caused. Went to another surgeon who repaired the failed surgery for less money and with a wonderful outcome. Beware.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Please research as to why he no longer can perform surgeries in California.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. VERY CARING, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. EXCELLENT SURGEON. I COULD NOT HAVE ANY BETTER CARE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM HIGHLY TO FRIENDS. HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL...VERY FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE, GREAT ASSET TO HIS PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Kennedy is extremely knowledgeable and extremely gifted as a plastic surgeon. Clarksburg is very lucky to have someone of his caliber.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

He is one of the best in the area. I love the work that he did on my body - I have recommended him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

Hes Terrible

flag | Submitted January 26, 2006

Dr. Thomas J. Kennedy's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Bridgeport, WV