Ratings for Dr. Alan N. Gordon

My family and I have been going to Dr. Gordon now for over 10 years. He is always very friendly, explains everything, answers all my questions. I couldn't imagine going to a different eye doctor. His staff is amazing and very patient with my indecision about frames! Dr. Gordon and his staff are a jewel in Northwest Indiana.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I moved 10 years ago. Changed physician. Changed dentist. Will never change eye doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Excellent doctor. Have seen him for 30 years. Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to understand your situation and develops a program to deal with any concerns. Friendly office. Easy appointments.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I thought he was a good doctor but my bill for glasses and an exam was nearly $1000. Very pricey and I had insurance. Had to pay $400 out of pocket.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I've seen Dr. Gordon for over 10 years. He was recommended by my sister who has been his patient even longer. He listens to my concerns and is willing to try something different if I am not satisfied with the contacts he has provided me. His staff is always helpful whenever I show up unannounced at the office to have the screw in my sunglasses tightened up. Great experience each time I go in.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011