Ratings for Dr. Annebeth Litt

Every time I see Dr. Litt I am impressed by the degree to which she is caring for the whole me. She always is thorough and addresses the immediate purpose of visit, but always proceeds to address my overall health and well-being. Despite my skepticism of non-traditional options, she does not simply want to proscribe a test or prescription but wants to work with me to find solutions that are the most effective and impactful. I always feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

My husband and I used to joke about whether Dr. Litt was actually a doctor. She explained his mitral valve prolapse alarmingly wrong, sent me to the absolute worst specialist who gave me UNNECESSARY surgery, and was generally scarily ill-informed and blase. She was "nice," but seriously, who cares? She is not a good doctor and I would not trust her with a head cold.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Litt is very friendly and knowledgeable. She helps me with my heartburn and headaches. She always listens and sends me in the right direction - she's the best. She told me she moved her practice to White plains, NY and I think she has settled in with her new group very well. Everyone in the office takes excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Litt moved from Manhattan to White Plains months ago and her new office staff is as great as she is. I continue to see her, despite the move, because I find her extremely knowledgeable, caring, and very concious of treating me like a person. She practices western medicine but is very open to Eastern medicine--she referred me to an accupunturist for muscle pain and that did the trick. How many doctors are willing to do that, even when it's in the patient's best interest? Dr. Litt is one in a million and you will not go wrong by seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I went to her twice. The first time I thought maybe she was having an off day, we all do. The second time I realized I was probably not in good hands. I am a woman over the age of 40 who went to her for a physical and she never mentioned a mammogram to me, I had to ask her. When I stated my age she said 'really?' as if she actually meant 'really, so what work have you had done' - none, I'm blessed with decent genes, have always used sunscreen and don't smoke. Anyway, the explanation for pain I was (and still am)having was pretty ridiculous. I'm actually going to another physician to get it checked out because I think there may be something serious going on. Regardless, she doesn't seem to care even if she may be educated or intelligent. When I go to the doctor I don't really care so much about 'bedside manner' or lack thereof but I do care if they know what they are doing. Dr. Litt loses on both counts. I also had to wait and her staff are as uncaring as she is.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I didn't actually see this doctor because her staff is absolutely mentally challenged. She needs to fire them. The receptionist cannot speak english properly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Litt is pretty good. I have been with her for over 5 year and have seen her practice grow. All I can say is that she used to have more time to spend with her patients when her office was much smaller and you could get an appointment with no trouble. However, now that her practice has grown you have to wait over a month to see her and the staff is not very nice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

very slow at getting back to patient/pharmacy for refills. Doctor's refill message line says that refills are called in to pharmacy at end of day, but it's been almost 1 week since i notified and still my Rx was not sent. I had to call 5 times already! Miss medication because of poor Rx refill procedure. Could not reach the doctor. When I asked staff what i can do because they are late on my Rx refill and I ran out of medication, staff were not helpful, and said nothing you can do! Doctor is somewhat knowledgeable but the practice and staffs are not reliable.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I think Dr. Litt is the best doctor I've ever met. I really feel she cares about me as a person. She listens to me. She doesn't just give me a perscription and shove me out the door. She believes in and practices integrated medicine, which means she is as open to alternative therapies as she is to traditional ones. She has also referred me to the appropriate specialists time and again--I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Litt.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Litt's office and billing department is engaging in at least deeply inept billing practices and are unresponsive to appeals to resolve longstanding billing disputes. I have cancelled my future appointments at her office considering the months of arguing I've had to undergo after each of two trips to her office for routine women's gynecological exams, which have since been billed as physicals, as treatments for insomnia, and which have incurred over a thousand dollars of "routine" lab fees which have been ordered without explanation or permission. Going to this office is a ticket into bureauocratic limbo and you're going to pay for a lot more than you got.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Annebeth Litt's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY