Ratings for Dr. Delia J. Herzog

Most definitely the best doctor I ever had. Always takes time, listens and responds with excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Herzog always seems exhausted and rushed. She does not seem to take an interest in the patient (or even pretend to). We moved on to another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Herzog is an incredible doctor who gives parents realistic advice when dealing with children. When my son was having problems gaining weight at 3 months, she had him come in for weight checks periodically and told us we could come in to have that done whenever we wanted. We were not charged for this and she was very prompt in getting the situation taken care of. If any of my 3 children have an illness she is willing to look at the other 2 while they are in the room if they are having symptoms without charging us an additional office visit. She has given my husband and I very good advice for our children based on her experiences with her children and her medical experiences. I agree that the office staff is not the greatest, but I am willing to live with that as long as she is there.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

THis Dr has no personality what so ever. She doesn't seem to know much. Not very helpful. Glad she is no longer my daughter's Dr. Glad that we found a new Dr. in this practice

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

I agree that she is not at all eager to help patients and seemed to have little to no concern for their welfare. It is also notable that patients seemed to be rushed in and out of office with no discussion as well as handing most of the interaction to patients over to her staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Very helpful. Helped me treat Bi-polar - thyroid issues and asthma. She has done what other doctors couldn't. She has given my life back to me!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Doesn't seem to be eager to help patients, lacking the drive that shows they are interested in patients welfare.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Dr. Delia J. Herzog's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH