Ratings for Dr. Theodore H. Miller

Hes a jerk. Made me feel like i was lying about my symptoms and made me feel like i had to defend them. He also didn't do any real tests before saying i need surgery. Getting second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Pompous, arrogant, self-important jerk! I was referred to him by my primary doc, after a CT scan. This man never even looked at the scan. I had to ask him on the second visit what it showed and he didn't know! Treated me with antibiotics and steroids. I had a terrible allergic reaction to one of them, and when I called his office to report it, it took him 8+ hours to call me back. That's when he told me I WASN'T HIGH ON HIS LIST OF PRIORITIES because I didn't go to the ER. Really?? Nice thing to tell a patient who's having a severe reaction to meds, eh? Needless to say, I referred myself to a different doctor in Cincinnati who immediately determined my problem as a deviated septum and fixed it. I can't wait to run into this guy in the grocery store, so I can spit on his shoe!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Theodore H. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fort Thomas, KY