Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Reznik

He is our family physician. We began going to him when joined the practice. Best doctor we have ever had. Cannot say enough about his compassion and bedside manner. So thorough and extremely professional. Staff is great also.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I became his patient about the time he joined Urban Family Practice in 2005. I have never had a doctor with a better bedside manner, with such a broad range of medical knowledge and one who cares so much. This may date me but I remember as a child when doctors made house calls and actually became friends with their patients and their families. I enjoy this type of relationship with Dr. Reznick, while not house calls he definitely made multiple phone calls over a weekend when I had to engage the emergency doctor on call. This experience made me immediately change my prior doctor within the group to Dr. Reznick and the rest is history.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been his patient for about 5 years and I have to admit I would not go any where else. He is a very well informed doctor that really cares about his patients and there health. I could find a closer doctor but I will drive to get this wonderful treatment. I feel like I can tell him everything and even though I go in for one issue we talk about other things that are bothering me. He never rushs and makes me feel very relaxed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Reznik is one of the best physicians I have ever had. And as someone that has had chronic health problems I have had many. In fact he may be the single best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients wellbeing. He takes the extra step to try and improve quality of life, beyond simply practicing a level of healing that brings things to a bearable level as many physicians do.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

I've been hesitant to post this since he might become overly popular and booked...but Dr. Reznik is absolutely amazing. Open, approachable, caring, patient, Dr. Reznik was careful to listen to all of my concerns and take an approach of changing only one thing at a time and checking back in regularly to assess progress. I also had a follow-up phone question and he went out of his way to call me back even if it was during the evening or even on a weekend! Absolutely terrific PCP - I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Really listens to your needs as a patient. Explains options to you clearly and asks for your input. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Seemed interested in full details. Out of the box thinking. Friendly. Staff was inconsistent.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Very helpful. Made himself available for extra questions if needed. Courteous and polite doctor. I have never had a bad experience at this office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Makes appointments, then cancels the day before.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Reznik's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare