Ratings for Dr. Natalia Kayloe

Amazing doctor. Very through. I liked her a lot, she caught things the others didn't.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Agree with some comments below. Was extremely rude. Would not let me finish answers to questions. Even though there were questions about history, did not sem interested in what current symptoms were. Bedside manner was horrid. Going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Not sure where the negative ratings are coming from. Saw her on a consult a few weeks ago and was extremely impressed. First good sign was the doctor took a thorough history, in person, asking questions as she went. The exam was professional and she explained fully what she was doing and what she wanted to do to follow up. Although I have never been to a neurologist before, I would rate her care as among the top that I have received.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Extremely poor bed side manor. She did not allow me to finish my answers when asked before she asked me the next question. I would not recommend this physician and I took my business else where. May be knowledgeable but rude.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She might be knowledgeable, she might be good but how do you know if she only spends 20 minutes with you, is dismissive of most questions you have and often doesn't have an answer when you are able to ask a question. One of the worst bedside manners in a neurologist that I've ever had experience with. I highly suggest moving onto another doctor as I have.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Kayloe is great. Yes, I agree that she's very knowledgeable, but the best thing about her is that she makes herself available to her patients better than any doctor that I have ever met. If you email her, she'll directly email you back very quickly. She seems very genuine and caring. From my experience, that's hard to find in a doctor. She also has late and early appointments, which is a big bonus. I never felt rushed with her and never felt like she wasn't providing the best care that she could. Many other doctors just come into the room and already have their hand on the door to leave (and charge the patient), but not Dr. Kayloe. She sits down with you, discusses everything, takes detailed notes and then conducts her examination. No complaints about her at all. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

One of the best neurologists I've seen. So understanding and responsive. Dr. Kayloe always responds to calls and emails so quickly, and is very compassionate. I wish more practitioners were like this.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kayloe for 10yrs and have been incredibly happy with her. She is very attentive, knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile to work with your schedule. I've seen my share of neurologists since I was diagnosed (23yrs ago) with epilepsy and Dr. Kayloe and her office is easily the best I have had.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Highly thought of by medical community. I think she is extremely competent. I feel I am in safe hands with her. She is the only doctor I have that returns calls promptly (most just send you a message, if that)and that tells you a lot about how she regards her patients!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

The Office is very pleasant and calm, and the Office Manager, Amy is welcoming and friendly and knowledgable. Dr. Kayloe is timely, patient, experienced and knowelegeable regarding Migraines, and most importantly sensitive to the chronic issues in dealing with Migraines for the long term. The office is very responsive in returning calls for medication refills and questions. The office is also located inside Virginia Hospital Center, which is a plus and is on the Metro and Bus lines. In addition, she has extended office hours on some days.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011