Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Panahy

Among the top three physicians I have had in a very long life. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and interested in me as a person. She was on top of electronic record keeping, allowing her a broad look at my history. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Panahy to anyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I moved and no longer a patient of hers, but saw her for about three years. Awesome doctor, rally cares about what your issues are and knows her stuff. A very very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

I have been a patient since 2001. I can not tell you enough how much I think of her. There is something about her that makes you feel comfortable and feel that you can trust and talk to her about anything. She listens. It's rare for a doctor to sit back and listen without interrupting. I wish she was specialized in everything so I never had to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Failed to order blood tests during office visits for 6-8 months while I complained of being very tired and told her "something" is wrong. This led to loss of a job (for being too tired), permanent osteoporosis and thin hair due to undiagnosed hyperthyroid condition. Problem was diagnosed by a cardiologist who ordered bloodwork and treated successfully by an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Yasmin Panahy is a wonderful compassionate doctor as well as a genuinely fascinating and engaging person. During office visits she takes her time to thoroughly involve and educate the patient. When I first met Dr. Panahy I questioned how comfortable I would be with a female physician. However, my misgivings quickly went away upon realizing that she is an exceptionally good listener and communicator. I cannot imagine having a better doctor than her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Everything went smoothly, and she made sure she covered all possibilities for my symptoms. Called me back with my blood work and helped me schedule additional tests. I went during the middle of the day, and there were a number of patients. I assume it is fairly busy and patients might encounter full schedules or long waits.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Panahy is wonderful. She spends time, listens & informs, and has a warm and engaging manner. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Panahy is terrific. I go to her for annuals and anything else I might need. She's warm but professional. She listens, and seems to have respect for a patient's knowledge. I'm an uncomplicated patient, so I haven't tested the depth of her medical knowledge, but she seems to know everything I need her to know. I heard the other internists in her office are good, too, but she's the only one I've seen. This seems to be a high-volume, low-cost practice that takes all kinds of insurance. Don't be put off by the front office folks, who could use a refresher in customer service -- not unusual in this city, I've found. It's a bit of a contrast with the top-notch care and service I get from Dr. Panahy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2006

Dr. Yasmin Panahy's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental