Ratings for Dr. Sheila M. Gendich

I have been seeing Dr Gendich for years and followed her where ever she has practiced. I have done this because she is the best Doctor I have ever seen and knows her field well. She gives you options so that you can decide with her how you will be treated. Dr also is one of the few doctors who sees you for whatever time it takes, not 10 quick minutes. You are never a number with her and i have always felt that she truly cares and it is obvious that she is dedicated.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Sheila is a good doctor but her staff is horrible. They are mean and tell your personal information to waiting patients. I was very dissappointed in the way they treated me and would not recommened her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Good Doctor. Very helpful. Is willing to go the extra mile. Espcially willing to help find cause of sickness.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Gendich was my doctor for 10 years until a change in medical insurance forced me to search for a new MD. That was a very sad day. Sheila is a very kind, compassionate, and empathetic Dr. She takes her time with you and treats you as a whole person rather than just treating your symptoms. I cannot say enough good things about her, I wish I could go back to her office. In fact, her entire staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Sheila M. Gendich's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Ionia, MI