Ratings for Dr. Doria Easter Bryan

TERRIBLE experience! RUN away! I've seen Dr Easter for several visits and each time she would refuse any kind of treatment until I demanded her to do something to treat whatever was wrong. I'm not one to go to the doctor's office at the drop of a hat, so every time I scheduled an appointment, I was sick and needed actual medical help, more than the "I think it's nothing, come back if the symptoms don't go away on their own after a week" kind of advise I got from her. I had a bad fall on some ice last year. I came to her twice about persistent back pain and problems with range of motion. The first time she advised me that it was "probably nothing", BEFORE checking my back or doing any kind of exam. I was told to wait it out and take an Ibuprofen. Few weeks later, the pain was still a problem and I asked for an X-ray or something and she refused, only to tell me that back injuries take time to heal. I would understand that if she was dealing with an 86 year old, not someone in their twenties who is otherwise in good health. It's been MONTHS and back pain is only getting worse. It's infuriating to be denied treatment. There is absolutely no reason not to examine the problem and begin treating the cause of it, especially since I'm still in a lot of pain while I "wait for it to magically go away". DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was also very upset with this dr. I went to her once and never again!!!! I have severe GI issues and instead of discussing that she rudely told me what I had done wrong in the past concerning other health issues I have. To begin with she would not of shook my hand if I hadn't iniatiated it. She was very cold indifferent and had no bedside manner. She didnt even palpate or listen to my abdomen. She knew nothing about my GI condition and had never heard of the special diet a previous Dr. put me on. She couldnt even tell me how much of a vitamin to take and had to leave the room for 5-10 minutes to look it up. I hope this info. helps other patients. Im happy to report that I immediately changed drs. and am very happy with new one.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

She doesn't seem very smart or caring. She doesn't like to refer on. She really don't care about the patient. I have been having the same issue for over a month, and she refuses to reply to the mychart or return phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Easter is a nice lady but not very caring. I had asked for lab tests and she said she would call me if anything alarming came back-never called. I learned of the results from My Chart and one test was positive (not a good thing). Attached to my result was a note to schedule an appointment with her 'if" i had ?s. She should have called me to set up an appointment to discuss the diagnosis and treatment options. I called her to ask why she never called & she felt like she didn't need to because i had no symptoms. I was upset & felt like crying. I asked her for a confirmatory test and she barely agreed to that. i had to plea with her. She was cold and made me feel like i was bothering her with my questions. It was a huge deal for me but since it doesn't affect her i guess she could care less about me. I will be looking for a new doctor & once i find one i will meet with her one more time to tell her how i feel. Hopefully she will change for the benefit of her other patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Unhappy with her from the get-go. I thought she was a bit rude and unhelpful. I brought a list of issues with me hoping that maybe she could find a correlation between them but instead she said she didn't have time to go over all of them in one visit. I didn't feel comfortable with her at all and I didn't get the referral I thought I needed. I also got antibiotics for a non-existent issue. The test may have come back saying I had a UTI but I told her I had no symptoms. My pharmacist said if I didn't have symptoms that he wouldn't take it. I didn't and I was fine. In the end, other tests came back showing I needed further evaluation from a specialist but she wouldn't refer me to an Internal Med physician like I asked. I soon realized that they can be your primary care dr. so I wouldn't need a referral from her. Had she explained that I could have switched earlier. Luckily I had a friend in the know. Would definitely not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010