Ratings for Dr. David J. Isaacson

Dr. Isaacson saved my 9 month old sons life!! He is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Isaacson was wonderful with my son. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Isaacson conducted an excellent evaluation of my condition and went far out of his way to help me with an insurance issue. I truly appreciate his expertise and dedication to his patients! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

STAY AWAY!!!! I went to see Dr. Isaacson to try and get a mouthpiece approved by my insurance company for occasional snoring. He said to get the mouth piece approved by insurance, I would need a sleep study. I said no thanks to the sleep study as I don't have a need for it. On examination, he said my airways looked good and just lose some weight to reduce the snoring. Unfortunately, his comments indicated that I thought I had sleep apnea which I did not. I just wanted a dental mouth piece. Now my life insurance rates DOUBLED because Dr. Isaacson says I self-referred myself for sleep apnea. Now he will not say I don't have sleep apnea until I pay for a sleep study. All of this for a dental device I don't really even need. BEWARE seeing this guy, you won't know what he's documenting about you until it's too late!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

He is not the friendliest person, but you can overlook that in a doctor if good, but not overall impressed with him at all. He does not explain things the clearest, and seems to only prescribe name brand medicines. I had to fight for a generic prescription, which I found to be poor patient service.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

doctor was in need of sleep & unshaven. He was abrupt and abrasive, it was obvious from his answers that he either did not know about pulsatile tinnitus diagnostics OR simply was p. o.'d and wanted to leave. His method of dealing with it was to "live with it" .... yet everything and everyone I've researched states clearly that cause must be thoroughly & accurately diagnosed because of the possible morbid consequences.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. David J. Isaacson's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1993)