Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. McGarry

Great staff very friendly. Office was very clean and organized.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Best experience at a dentist office I've ever had. Her staff was so kind and made sure I was completely comfortable. I would recommend her if you are trying to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Great dentist. The staff and the dentist explained everything very thouroughly and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone. They even made balloon animals for my kids.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. McGarry cares about each and every patient who walks through her door. Her dedication to patient health is always present as she has been doing oral cancer exams and blood pressure checks to go along with your dental health since she started her practice more than 20 years ago. She is always there when you need her and she goes out of her way to make sure each and every patient has been taken care of above and beyond what would be normal. I recently had a problem where I chipped my front tooth. Dr. McGarry insisted that I come in to have it taken care of right away. This isn't the first time she was willing to for-go her personal business for her patient. When my son chipped his front tooth in a bicycle accident, she met us at her office that Sunday night to repair the damage. Wow-she didn't have to do that! Her dedication to her community and community family is just part of who she is. You couldn't find a better role model, community member or friend than Dr. Patricia McGarry.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Excellent dentist and staff! I have been seeing her since she was fresh out of dental school. I trust her completely and can't imagine going anywhere else for dental care!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I have been going here my whole life. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. The entire staff is great!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. McGarry and her staff are incredible. They are kind, professional and extremely helpful. The doctor didn't keep me waiting at all, and Dr. McGarry herself is just great. She is warm, funny and excellent at explaining everything. not to mention the fact that she has thought of everything-from great magazines, books and artwork to fun and inspiring decorations. There is the very latest technology too, which makes me feel really certain that any little issue will be uncovered. It was a great experience and gave me such piece of mind. The overall rating should be the highest possible!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010